Skills & Qualifications
- Has had hands-on experience with radio/audio consoles as a board operator and has an intermediate knowledge of studio signal flow
- Thorough knowledge of Avid/Digidesign ProTools and similar multi-track audio and video editing software
- Has solid knowledge of video camera operation, video switching & broadcast technology
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, meet strict deadlines, and adapt to any interruptions effectively
- Adept in providing excellent customer service while maintaining effective and efficient administrative duties as required
- Strong organizational and problem solving/ trouble shooting skills
- Ability to work effectively, individually, and as a team player
Audio Hardware and Software Proficiency
- Mackie and Yamaha Mixers, Wireless Microphones, Projectors/screens, powered speakers, amplifiers, mixing consoles, LCD Monitors, M-Audio Fast Track Pro Interface, DI Boxes, Patch Bays, Audio and Video Connecters (TRS, XLR, HDMI, Digital Optical, Digital Coax, Component Video, Composite Video, VGA, SDI, DVI, etc)
- Avid Pro Tools, Avid Media Composer, FL Studio, Audacity, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, AVS Video Converter, Wondershare Filmora X
Becker College, Worcester MA
Bachelor of Arts in Interactive Entertainment, 5/2011
- Selected by the The Princeton Review as #1 game design program in New England, #9 in the country
C.E.O./Head Producer, Black Rain Productions, Haverhill, MA 4/2014-Present
- Lead composer on all musical projects
- Lead Engineer on all projects
- Lead videographer on all projects
- Lead Photographer in field
- Designs and manages website
Video Production Intern, City of Boston Cable Office, Boston, MA 7/2013-9/2013
- Assists with field recording at Mayoral speaking events
- Consolidates A and B roll footage from events for editing/post production
- Edits footage from events and aids in post production of footage
- Uploads footage from events to broadcast servers
Audio Intern, The REC Room,Boston, MA 9/2012-Present
- Assists with conferring with producers, performers, and others to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production, such as a musical recording or a film.
- Prepares for recording sessions by performing activities such as selecting and setting up microphones.
Audio Intern, 12th Note Productions,Boston, MA 9/2012-2/2013
- Responsible for organizing and transporting audio equipment to scheduled performances
- Aid in exporting of music from various software to create a working CD
- Assists in the mass production of CDs for distribution
Co-Web Manager, St. Angela’s Parish, Boston, MA 2011 – 2014
- Volunteer time at local church to manage and update webpage
- Troubleshoot various computer problems such as internet failures, software issues, and hardware problems
- Check for daily faulty network equipment and makes the necessary replacements to ensure an active network for all workers
- Responsible for making necessary updates to computers to ensure the maximum performance and protection
Audio Production and Engineering Intern, Unregular Radio, Boston, MA 3/2012- 6/2012
- Edits recorded performances to improve quality.
- Slices up radio shows and interviews and uploads them to the main site for listening.
- Mixes audio for live bands.
- Rigs XLR and TRS cables for various instruments, mics, and other audio equipment
Graphic Designer, Mass Rehabilitation Commission, Boston, MA 11/2012
- Designed the program for MRC’s Disability Mentoring Day
Curriculum Writer, Emagination Computer Camps, Salem, NH 2012- 5/2012
- Wrote and designed the curriculum for their Digital Music course.