- Generic O-1-O-2427-O Bracke Fixed Wall ll hold Shower Head ad Fixe New Adjustable Chrome ty Show holder Bracket ome Hig High Quality NV_1001002427-NHUK17_309
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Brass Cold and Hot Kitchen Tap Single Hole Water Tap 360 Degree redation Sink Mixer Tap
- Sink Faucet Hot&Cold Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Accessories High Quality Water Crane
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap One cold water tap 304 Tower 360 degree swivel faucet Big Bend single cold water bottles XYA003 Big Bend
- Oudan New Desiged Faucet Mixer Tap Contemporary Modern Tall High Arc Standard Spout Vessel Widespread with Ceramic Valve (color -, Size -)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Faucet hot and cold full copper antique bathroom faucet on the tub bench gold taps wash-hand basin 盆 faucet washbasin gold - high, gold - High
- Precious Moments, Through The Years - 25th Anniversary, Bisque Porcelain Figurine, 123020
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Black Antique Hot and Cold High Section Copper B
- Kitchen Sink Tap With Swivel Spout And Hand Shower
- Arthur Court Sand-Cast Aluminum 3 Compartment Olive Pattern Condiment Serving Bowl
- Digital Meat Thermometer, ZALALOVA Smart Digital BBQ Thermometer with 6Pcs Stainless Steel Probes Wireless Remote Alert IOS and Android for Grilling Oven Meat Smoker Outdoor Barbecue Kitchen
- Oudan European Swivel Faucet Basin, Hot and Cold All Copper, gold, Jade, Marble, Antique, Basin, Bathroom Cabinet, Washbasin, Ceramic Disc, Spool and Hose. (color -, Size -)
- Hawkins Classic CL8W 8 L Aluminum Wide Body Pressure Cooker, Medium, Silver, 8-Liter
- Anchor Half Round Door mats Watercolor Beach Things Artistic Coastal Design Ocean Adventure Journey Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Pale bluee Pale Coffee
- Waste Mono Spout Basinstainless Steel redating Double Function Kitchen Faucet
- B Zcxbhd Computer Chairs redate Lift Black Waist Belt Office Net Study Student Household Chair (color B)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.